Mara Linder, JD, MA is a highly skilled divorce and family mediator. She is a licensed Arizona attorney and holds a Master’s degree in Professional Counseling. With over 28 years of experience practicing law and over six years working in the psychology field, Mara brings a limitless pool of legal, business, and psychological expertise, insight, and knowledge to her mediation sessions.
Mara’s experience is complemented by her compassionate and creative approach to mediation. She understands the complexity of interpersonal disputes and is sensitive to the needs of each party. Mara is dedicated to helping clients avoid the stress and financial costs typical of lawsuits while resolving their differences quickly and effectively.
Other Achievements by Mara Linder:
- Graduated from one of the top law schools in the country, the University of Texas at Austin
- Spent the first part of her legal career as an attorney with the prestigious law firms of Gallagher & Kennedy and Steptoe & Johnson
- Obtained her Master’s degree in Professional Counseling with highest distinction
- Adjunct professor of Counseling Psychology at Argosy University
- Past President of the Arizona Counselors Association
- Active member of the State Bar of Arizona and has taught and published in the legal field
- Has been published in the Arizona Counseling Journal
- Member of the Alternate Dispute Resolution and Family Law Sections of the Arizona State Bar, the Association for Conflict Resolution (Practitioner status), the Arizona Association for Conflict Resolution (Practitioner status), the Employee Assistance Professionals Association, the Maricopa County Association of Family Mediators, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, and Arizona Collaborative Colleagues (Professional Member)
- Extensive Mediation training and Continuing Education courses